Want to discuss stuff?Edit
Being a crowd-powered (crowd-sourced & crowd-funded) enterprise, your feedback is most crucial in determining the right course, finetuning approach and methods, and figuring out what works and what doesnt. Please let us know what you think about Hamari Boli and Hamari Boli Initiative by leaving your comments, critique, suggestions and advice at the Watercooler.
In total, there are 4 types of community communication channels on this Wiki;
- Individual Message Wall : Each registered member gets a personal profile page. Use their message walls to interact directly.
- Hamare Blogs: All registered members also get personal blogs. All posts at personal blogs are aggregated at Hamare Blogs.
- Article Talk Pages: If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you should use the talk page for that article.
- Hamare Forums are where we come together to discuss and organize various programs, projects and issues. All distinct projects and program areas have separate forums. Stop by the Watercooler for general discussion, and visit the Help desk for help regarding how to use this wiki.
|Forum||Last Edit||Last Author|
|Help desk||09:25, May 30, 2012||Default|
|Watercooler||09:25, May 30, 2012||Default|
|What is Hamari Boli?||Never|
|Why Hamari Boli?||Never|
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help outEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Hamari Boli = Hindi-Urdu Reunited! Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Hamari Boli = Hindi-Urdu Reunited! 08:38, July 10, 2012 (UTC)